Peter Lee is a local campaigner and the Conservative Candidate for Amblecote.
I feel very privileged at having the chance to represent the area in which I call home. I have lived in Amblecote for over 40 years and as a parent, foster carer and businessman I would be thrilled to fight issues that matter to us locals the most.
My family have all been raised in the area, in which myself and wife Gloria then wanted to extend our family by reaching out with fostering. In order to help children have a loving home and achieve a bright future. We have done this for 9 years and find it rewarding and refreshing to our lives.
I would love the chance to enhance my life further in serving our residents and the community.
Peter says "I feel privileged at having the chance to represent the area in which I call home.
I have lived in Amblecote for over 40 years and as a parent, foster carer and businessman and I would be thrilled to fight issues that matter to us locals the most.
Working with other local residents, I have been campaigning for Amblecote to get a better deal from Dudley Council but we need strong representatives who will put residents first. We need to have a Council that will keep our streets clean, combat fly-tipping, keep our weekly bin collections and get more Police on the streets.
On this page, you will see my five-point plan for Amblecote which sets out my priorities if you were to elect me as your Councillor. I am very proud of our community and I would love the chance to fix what matters most to local people."
My Five Point Plan for Amblecote
- I love our heritage and will be joining the fight to save the Corbett lodge.
- Clockfields estate is big on my list to support ward colleagues in finally getting this area adopted by Council.
- After the floods in 2016 I understand the need for maintenance and clean street drains.
- I would strongly support free swimming for our children in school holidays.
- I’m a big supporter of recycling and would push for more bins in the area.